HOT OFF THE PRESS
Aug 20, 2016
Urjit R Patel, an eminent economist, consultant and banker has been recently appointed as Governor of the Reserve Bank of India and will start from 4th September 2016. In his current role as a Deputy Governor of RBI, Dr. Patel looks after Monetary Policy, Economic Policy Research, Statistics and Information Management, Deposit Insurance, Communication and Right to Information....Read More...
Aug 11, 2016
Mr. S. Ramamchandran has sent a letter dated 29th July, 2016 addressed to Shri P.S.Jayakumar, MD & CEO of Bank of Baroda on the subject of non-reimbursement of medical bills submitted as per banks circular, which was issued by the bank as per MoU arrived between the bank & UFBU & IBA. Mr. Ramachandran states that it is a matter of regret, that it appears that the United India Insurance Co. has reneged on its earlier contract, and if that is the case,.....Read More...
Aug 02, 2016
Dr D Subbarao's book "Who Moved My Interest Rate-Leading the Reserve Bank of India Through Five Turbulent Years" received more media attention, perhaps, because Reserve Bank of India was already under limelight for right and wrong reasons. From September 2013, leadership provided by Governor Dr. Raghuram Rajan had increased the 'Brand Value' of India's central bank.....Read More...
Jul 27, 2016
Mr. Pannvalan has created a really detailed checklist for getting all the major lapses and Irregularities at the time of Branch Inspection. The readers of ABS are free to download the checklist for their use.....Read More...
Highlight of the week
Jul 31, 2016
Based on the above calculations the revised DA is to be @ 45.50%, for the months of August 2016 to October 2016. [The DA for May 2016 to July 2016 was 42.00%] i.e. increase of 3.50%. (increase of 35 slabs)
Aug 07, 2016
We have updated the DA for Retired Bankers. Please click the link to see the details.
Other Latest Articles
Our Link Repository
An Indepth insight into the history of Wage Revision Bipartite Settlements including the details of the 10th Bipartite SettlementRead More
Over the years, ABS has provided a great insight on the ongoings of the Banking Industry with its neutral & unbiased viewpoints.Read More
Income Tax Slabs and Rates for FY 2015-16 and AY 2016-17 (Also given for the previous FY i.e. FY 2014-15 )
- Latest Income Tax Rates for FY 2015-16 and AY 2016-17 (Also given for the previous FY i.e. FY 2014-15 )
- How to Avoid TDS Deduction by Banks - HOT TIPS FOR TDS in Banks
- Basics of Income Tax in India
- Rules for Filing of Income Tax Returns
- What is e-filing? Procedure for E-filing of Income Tax Returns
- How to make Best Use of Section 80C
- Download FREE Major ITR Forms for Financial Year 2014-15 - ITR1, ITR2, ITR2A, ITR4S - pdf files, Fillable files AND Instructions for Financial Year 2014-15 or Assessment Year 2015-16
- Computation of Income Under Head Salary
- How to Save Income Tax Through Cost Inflation Index
- FORM 60 Download
- FORM 61 Download
- FORM 15H Download
- FORM 15G Download